Thursday, July 1, 2010

Updates

It has been drawn to my attention that I'm a huge slacker and haven't given any updates in a while ;)

We've moved to Texas! It was a crazy time, honest. The home we'd found online, got pictures of, tons of info on, put a deposit on, etc, was NASTY! The pictures were from like 4 years prior and they let the place go. The neighborhood was disgusting with graffiti all over the fences. I pulled the crime report and in the month prior there were 4 breaks in and a shooting.... on that street!! Never mind the streets around it. So we were left in TX with no place to live. We have since found a home that...... well.... it will work for now. In a year or two, we'll be looking to purchase a home. Our stuff got here late and then a lot of it was stolen (good thing we paid extra for insurance!). So we had to file a claim that took over a month for them to 'settle'. It was a total joke. I'm sure there's an honest moving company out there, but Conntinental out of Anchorage isn't one of them!

I'm still pg. with our third, but barely (ok, no there isn't such a thing as 'barely' pg.). My pelvis is broken (it's easiest to say it that way, but the bones are pulling apart and it's very painful), my scar from my prior c-sections is too thin, the baby only has one artery in his cord, and I have contractions all the time. So, I hope to make it a few more weeks (wont go more than 6), but as soon as I go into labor, that's it. They'll cut me open and get the baby out.

P is doing fantastic. I've never seen her so happy! She's still up in AK, but plans on returning to Canada soon. Her divorce is final (YAY!!) and she hasn't been in contact with Jason at all. She gets full custody of her son, and 'dad' (sperm donor) gets visits in the summer.

Jason is still in Iraq. I keep in touch with his sister some, but don't really know a ton. He wife filed for divorce and is trying to take him to the bank (and she should!). He faked everything from what we can tell, including the cancer! He never had cancer and it was all part of his elaborate lie. It kind of makes sense now though, since P was 'done' with him at the time. He made it up to get her 'back' and it worked. She fell right into the trap. He is the things serial killers are made of!!


I promise to tell the suicide story in a bit.......

No comments:

Post a Comment