Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cheating Season? Open to all idiots

It's cheating season! All idiots are welcome to participate.

It isn't really cheating season, but it sure seems like it. I was told today that another friend of mine, M, will be getting a divorce. She filed yesterday and will be leaving the state ASAP. I can't blame her. N, her husband, is cheating on her. There are all of these random, weird text messages from women and phone calls and pictures. Then, he'd disappear for hours on end when he was just going to the store to get some milk. It happened all the time, excuse after excuse as to why he was coming home late.

I can honestly say, I saw this one coming. This marriage was sooooooooo filled with problems it was unbelievable neither of them killed each other. I suppose I should stop there and leave it alone for now, we can always come back to it. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment