Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spank Tank

HUH??? That was the first thing I said when J mentioned a 'spank tank.' I had no idea what he was talking about. Ok, I had an idea. I'm sure you've guessed it too.

You are not allowed to have sex over there, period. Plus most people are married (and SHOULDN'T be having sex over there). Well, men will be men and they all look for that 'release' one way or another. So what do they do? They have to 'rub one off' some how. They're under a lot of stress and I imagine it helps a little.

There are no private bathrooms or showers of course. There are no private rooms. There are about 50 guys bunked in one area (obviously each place is different). So, how do you get alone time? Well, you don't.

The guys build what they have lovingly coined 'spank tanks'. The go buy a cheap, thin blanket (remember, it's hot as he11 over there) and hang it up to cover their bed. If you are on the bottom bunk, I guess it's easier. You have now created your own little space. You can watch movies, TV, read, sleep naked, and you guessed it..... 'rub one out.'

I asked, 'aren't you guy embarrassed?' I know they all do it and they have to do it some where, and no one can see you this way, but still?!?! Nope. No one even bats an eye. Because every one does do it, and they all need their release.

So one big questioned answered, where do they find their sweet release?? In their own bed.

Next time, what about out on the road?? My guess is, when you are getting shot at, you aren't much in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment