Sunday, August 16, 2009

If I go down, I'm taking you with me!!

My DH got and e-mail from the new Tech. in charge. DH is deployed still (obviously), so this was an e-mail introducing himself and saying hi. He wanted my info as well as our kids so they could help us better. This guy seems all about family, which is a very nice change of pace in that shop. He seemed to actually care how the kids were and interested in helping out the family any way he, or the guys in the shop, could.

Now, it was ended with something like this:
"I've heard through the rumor mill, that blah blah blah blah blah"

James asked if I would call this Tech and tell him what's going on. I did. I was not to happy about it. I wasn't mad at James or the Tech., but that someone in the shop was talking about me/my situation and shouldn't have been. Not only were they talking about us, but the information was wrong. (it's just about the house situation, so it's not horrible or anything, just miss-information)

I told him that as a leader it's his job to A) tell them it's NONE of their business B) they are wrong (not to mention out of line) and C) STOP talking about it and adding fuel to the huge rumor mill that is the military. He said he had told them that and I went on to explain the situation. (we're doing a short sale on the house, but it was explained to him that we just skipped out on the house and weren't paying, weren't in contact with the bank, ect. Which isn't true of course.... so it was just a 'set the record' straight kind of a thing, not a huge deal)

But it got me thinking, you assholes in my husband's shop:

1) SHUT YOUR MOUTHS! I don't talk about you, don't talk about me (good bad, or other wise. What happens out side of works, needs to stay there. Put your big boy pants on and grow the piss up)

2) My husband is in Iraq. MOST of you have been there. You know what it's like and what he's going through. Dealing with dumb little shit like this, shouldn't even be on his radar! Leave people and their families alone while they are deployed. You just don't go there. Grow up.

3) If you try to take me down, I'm going to take your loser ass with me!!! Let me elaborate on this...... :)

I know that Dildo (airman in the shop) was banging another airman in the military. Not a big deal. But I know that this female he was baning, is married. To someone else in the military. You can't mess around with married women dude, it will end your career!! I also know that he has a big mouth and likes to talk trash about people. I don't hang out with him because he has a big mouth and blows stuff out of proportion. He also lies. BUT I know the chick he was nailing and I've seen them out in public (again, what are you thinking?!?!).

I know that JT is gay. He even has a wife and kid. I know that he likes men and enjoys giving head. He also likes to have sex with strangers (men). I don't care if your gay..... but the military does.

I know that the old 'leader' cheated on his wife while in the desert last time. He met his now wife there, started to nail her and then got divorced. You just made Senior Master..... not sure how that happened, considering you were one of the worst leaders I've EVER seen (I'd I've seen a lot).

I know that SM was talking shit about his now wife, when he first got up here.... with out her. I bet she'd love to know that.

I know that JR is messing with a married woman. I know this married is ALSO two-timing him (he is a good friend of mine though, and I've warned him several times. He's even caught her..... so now it's his own bad for being stupid). She could lose custody of her son during the divorce process if her soon to be Ex knew what she was up to. BUT her Ex cheated on her and even beat her. Which SHOULD end his career...... but his Sgt. is in love with him!!

I know that JMs wife has ass loads of mental health issues (but she's as sweet as can be!)..........

Military members have lots, and lots of deep dirty little secrets. Along with lots of problems..... A friend of mine was raped while her DH was in Iraq. The military refused to send him home. He's not mission essential (the job would get done just as well w/o him). The military is FULL of losers (they should have sent him home, but his boss over there was a huge loser), but so is the civilian world.

I don't go around telling everyone in the shop every one elses issues, problems, ect. Because it's not my place. People tell me things and it goes in one ear and out the other, the rumor mill is vast and deep. I see things and I keep it locked away. It's no one elses business at 'work' what so-and-so did last weekend. As long as you do your job and don't mess up at work, I don't care. If it doesn't impact me or my family, I don't care. Bang your neighbor or the boss.... I don't care. There was a 'rumor' about my house. What did I do? I called up the guy in charge and told him the real situation (which I didn't have to do!! He had no right to question us or get involved, but I wanted to clear up a misconception). I'm going to find out who he heard this 'rumor' from and I'll deal with it accordingly. But for someone to spread a rumor about someone else and not think it will happen to them or that the person wont find out?? LOL!

The best policy is to NOT socialize with ANY ONE you work with. Stick to neighbors and people in other shops. And when someone comes to you with a 'rumor', squash it. You wouldn't like it if it was about you.... don't perpetuate the problem and encourage it.

No comments:

Post a Comment