Tuesday, August 25, 2009

They don't want him to come home

But that's not much of a shock. The doctor said to leave my case open pending the results of my biopsy. My husband will be home in 6 weeks anyway.

So good or bad, I'm doing it alone. I get to go in and have surgery by myself. I have to beg a neighbor to watch my children while I go in. And who knows how much help I'll need there after (since there is a spot on both arms). Then when the news comes down, I'll be alone.

I hate the military right now and hate the govt. Govt. medicine at it's finest....... they decide whether I am going to be alone or not when I get this information.


What I haven't told any one is that I'm not going to go in. I'm not going to go in and have these spots removed. I can't. I CAN NOT do this one on my own. This has been such a trying summer, with so many things going wrong. I'm am done. I can't emotionally handle another blow right now. I need the support of SOMEONE and am thousands of miles away from any one that I love.

Good, bad, or otherwise..... it's going to have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment