Sunday, March 7, 2010

A sample of WHAT?!?!

As I said, sometimes I hear the BEST stories. The other weekend was no exception!!

It was in the 40's one day, in February.... in ALASKA!! So the neighbors and I were all out drinking by the fire pit (although, my drink was just juice ;) ). That's, when you hear the best stories! So if you're ever hanging out with a big group of people, I highly recommend not having a drink and just listening, it's really funny.

Aside from the big snowball fight........ yes, you read that right. Snow.ball.fight. We were outside by the fire pit, in Alaska, in February, and there was a snow ball fight. I had to go in and use the restroom or I would have peed my pants from laughing when one of my neighbors picked up the other neighbor's teenage boy, slammed him into a snow bank and whitewashed him. For those Southern folks who have never seen snow, a white wash is when you take some one and rub a lot of snow in their face. It's HILARIOUS when it's a smart-ass teenager having it done to them.... trust me.

Braun is a lab tech. He told me of this day he had at work........................

He was in Iraq collecting urine samples from military members and locals and all kinds of people for different reasons. They test for infections, drugs, any problem that may. It is just a typical lab, but he was working in urine that day. A German guy comes up to the desk limping. He pulls a sample cup out of his pocket and it's full. Braun looks at it and starts to laugh. He asks the guy what it is. The guys says, I just couldn't do it any more. They didn't tell me how high to fill it, so I just filled it up. That's the best I could do.

This man had to give a sperm sample. He had filled the cup. Yes, I said filled. As in to the top.... with his man juices. Now, this is a regular sample cup that the doctor gives you to pee in. It was filled..... filled with sperm!!

How did he do this? Well, that's why he was walking funny. He had jerked off into this cup, so many times that he was raw. This man basically sat at home all weekend, jerkin off into a pee cup.

The kicker? They couldn't even use the samples. It has to be brought in w/i an hour or something. So allll his hard work, down the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment