Friday, February 6, 2009

I have to take Ben to the hospital

So January 1st, I find out I have a severe case of mastitis.

January 5th J has to go back to work.

Ben got really sick when I had to switch him to formula. He started to spit up and throw up, like across the room throw up. So I had to switch him to 'sensitive' formula. He was also put on Zantac for his reflux.

He still seemed to be sick. So I have to take him back in (along with Kayla since James can't get off work to help me out, stupid military). They put him on Soy formula (he's now my hippie baby) and up his Zantac.

Then he got a rash that I thought had to do with the Zantac, so I drag him and Kayla back into the doctor.

Now he's on special formula (Alimentum) that is like $30 a can.

Breastfeeding is so much easier than this...................

No comments:

Post a Comment